Cyber security is the practice of protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from cyber attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. Cyber threats are actions taken by third parties in order to gain unauthorized access to resources, to destroy sensitive and important information, to extract money from users or to interrupt the operation of a business. A cyber-attack targets computer systems, infrastructure, computer networks, or personal computer devices.
“Oikonomakis Law” and our experts on cybersecurity issues can provide you services and solutions on cybersecurity and data protection issues by combining law with technology.
We acknowledge the importance of protecting your personal data and that of your company, and, besides advising you on possible risks beforehand, we can also respond effectively to crises such as a potential data breach by re-approaching vulnerabilities, always understanding legal requirements and coordinating communication with persons whose data were violated or leaked.
Our services include:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment: In consultation with the management of an organization, our engineers conduct an on-site inspection of equipment, critical data, network infrastructure and inform management of the current situation and potential risks to user access, potential data leakage, potential data loss and the level of cyber-security and protection of a business.
- Penetration Test: We simulate a real cyber-attack that is not invasive and we try to either enter the internal network of the company from outside or from the internal network of the company to gain access to resources that we should not have access to.
- Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery: We undertake the management of the Backup of critical data and infrastructure and create a Disaster Recovery Plan. Thus, in case there is a data loss you will have a backup and we will be able to restore it easily and quickly.
- Digital Forensics: We carry out electronic evidence research in order to prove a criminal act based on the existing electronic fingerprint.
- Managed Cyber Security Services: Cyber-Security Management Services. Protection against cyber-attacks, 24/7 monitoring of infrastructure and installation of protection software.
- Ransomware Incident Response: Manage Ransomware incidents and Cyber-attacks. In the event of a cyber-attack or ransomware infection, we reduce the downtime of the business, shield the infrastructure and decrypt the infrastructure.
- Electronic Device Investigation for electronic certificates and expert reports.
- Firewalls Installation & Management: Install, configure and monitor your infrastructure Firewalls for secure external protection against cyber-attacks.
- Web Application Filtering: Protecting Websites from Cyber-Attacks.
- Certified Data Destruction: Certified destruction of storage media and electronic devices to eliminate sensitive personal data.