European Company Formation
What We Offer
- Knowledge of the particular legal framework
- Approaching the case in terms of responding to the demands of the market
- Risk management
- Invoicing policies – Advice on accounting issues via associates of ours
- Facilitating the issuance of certificates and other necessary documents
- Expertise on probable IP issues
- Alternative dispute resolution and judicial procedures
- Company formation in Cyprus.
- Company formation in Bulgaria.
We are future-oriented by setting strategic long-term goals; planning ahead is not just a necessity but an inherent characteristic of our corporate identity.
We strive for fairness by treating everyone with respect, not just courtesy.
Our mind-set is global thus we enjoy working seamlessly across borders.
We focus on delivering world-class legal services and advice, thus reaching for the highest standard possible means that excellence is the only threshold.
We have the expertise and the credible partners in order to provide instant and operational assistance in forming an SE whose formation can take place in four different ways:
- By merging companies; it is about SAs and it takes at least two separate companies from different EU countries
- By forming a holding company; it is about public and private limited liability companies and it takes at least 2 companies from different EU countries or a company having a subsidiary or a branch for at least 2 years’ time
- By forming a European subsidiary company; it is about companies, businesses or other legal entities and it takes at least 2 companies from different EU countries or an entity having a subsidiary or a branch for at least 2 years’ time
- By transformation; it is about an SA and it takes a company that for at least 2 years’ time had a subsidiary in a different EU country
What is Eupopean Company Formation
The SE (European Company Societas Europaea) is a type of an SA established by EU Law. It is about businesses that wish to expand their activities at least to another EU country.
Thus and according to what it’s noted here already it is understood that this type of an SA entity could be formed anywhere in the (still 28) EU Countries, hence in Cyprus and Bulgaria as well, two countries where we find ourselves involved in the most privileged ways given that in both of them we operate Offices where our distinguished personnel shall be able to assist you in the most efficient ways in any of your endeavors. For company formation in Cyprus, company formation in Bulgaria or any other European country do not hesitate to contact us.
How We Can Help
We shall be assisting you throughout the formation procedure of an SE, as well as with all other relevant issues which the SE brings with it given that that this type of entity offers an easier and more efficient way to manage business by issuing a common trademark and by conducting your business without actually forming a network of subsidiaries in more than one countries within the EU, or even to display extensive mobility in the common market; for instance you can locate the seat of your company in a different EU country without being forced to have it dissolved first.
Finally the following practical terms and reasons in order to form an SE should be mentioned accordingly:
- The statute and the main headquarters must be located in the same EE country
- A presence of some sort has to be taking place in other EU countries (subsidiaries or branches) or the company in which someone is interested and other entities must have been formed according to the laws of at least two different EU countries
- Minimum enlisted capital of 120.000, 00€
- Informing and training employees