Our Trusts, Estates and Wealth Preservation Group provides a full range of legal, estate and trust planning advice to meet the personal goals of all our clients. We focus on your long-term succession planning goals and address more immediate personal concerns. We also assist executors and trustees in the administration and litigation of complex estates and trusts.
Our team offers a wide range of services, including:
- Advising clients on all aspects of tax, estate, trust, probate and family and personal planning.
- Assisting independent business and farm owners with succession planning for their companies.
- Assisting in the preparation of powers of attorney, personal or health care directives, wills, and trust agreements.
- Advising clients on charitable gift planning, including the establishment of private charitable foundations.
- Advising on all aspects of estate planning and administration.
- Advising executors and trustees on the administration of estates and trusts, and acting as executors and trustees of wills and trusts.
- Assisting in the resolution of disputes or litigation involving trusts, powers of attorney wills and estates.
- Advising and representing trust companies, government agencies and individuals in matters involving contested passing of accounts, the validity of Wills, estate claims, breach of trust actions, dependent support claims, undue influence claims, will interpretations, variation of trusts, trustee disputes and rectifications/repairs to defective Wills and Trusts.
With considerable wealth comes responsibility, the additional need for privacy and security, and the essential requirement for trusted advice. We can provide experienced advice on personal estate and tax planning, wills, charitable giving, estate administration and powers of attorney. But the personal nature of this work demands much more: you need seasoned advisors dedicated to the security of your finances both now and well into the future. You need a confidante and advocate, someone to talk with and trust implicitly, someone who will be available in emergencies and will assist in ensuring your wealth is transferred to the next generation.