Our Law Firm was invited in the European Congress of the German Bilateral Chambers 2019 with subject: “The Vision of Europe” which took place on 19 and 20 September 2019 in the hotel Hilton Athens. The goals and objectives of this event was to inform the audience for major European subjects and to promote cooperation between Germany and other countries. In this event there was more than 100 representatives of the political, scientific and business world of Greece, Germany and many other European countries.
The topics of the European Congress of the German Bilateral Chambers were:
- #futurechamber (The Chambers and the business models of tomorrow)
- Greece: Success stories and prospects
- The Vision of Europe
- Europe after the elections
- Europe & OBOR (“One Belt One Road”)
- Geostrategy for Europe
- EURO and European fiscal policy.